Basketball (Covid-19 Guidelines)
Grace Church Basketball
Update June 1, 2021
Sunday 4-6 pm except when raining
Monday 12-2 pm
Wednesday 12-2 pm
Friday 12-2 pm
- Maximum 15 players a session; $1 per day cash or cash app to $gracedover
- Fully Covid Vaccinated players do not need to wear masks.
- The governor’s and CDC guidelines highly encourage masks for unvaccinated players, for the protection of others who are not vaccinated, as well as for themselves.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash hands before entering gym & exiting building.
- No one should come if running a temperature/sick.
- 3 foot social distancing between players seated on sidelines (i.e. when not playing)
- No unsupervised children.
- Before ball on Sunday night or Monday, take down chairs and put on rack in closet (50-70 from Sunday morning service).
- After ball each day, clean bathrooms if soiled, and remove any trash from gym and bathrooms.
- After ball on Fridays, put 50 chairs out from rack in closet.
Contact Jeff Rakes (302) 857-0102