Our commitment is to glorify the Lord and to honor your health and safety. Our in-person Sunday worship service will be at 9:45 AM.
Live streaming online or by phone call is available for those who cannot or should not attend in person.
Things We Are Doing
- The gym and sanctuary will be cleaned before and after each use. We are disinfecting and wiping hard and porous surfaces with an EPA approved disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in several locations throughout the building.
- Signs are posted to remind us of public health guidelines re: hand washing, masks, staying home if sick, etc.
- The service will be livestreamed in the Gym for those who feel the sanctuary is too crowded.
What We Would Like You To Do
- Stay home if you are sick or have a temperature, even if you don’t think it is COVID-19.
- Continue to practice healthy and clean hygiene (hand-washing, covering mouth when coughing or sneezing).
A Final Note
Whether you have been vaccinated or not, whether you wear a mask or not, we encourage you to remember our calling 1) to pursue peace and love by respecting and befriending, not judging those whose opinions differ from their own, and 2) to stay concerned to protect the vulnerable among us.