Things We Are Doing
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- The gym and sanctuary will be cleaned before and after each use. This means when the gym is cleaned and set up on Friday, it is not to be entered until the Sunday morning service and it will be wiped down again before the service. Likewise, when the sanctuary is cleaned on Saturday afternoon no one should enter it until Sunday morning. This is to minimize the risk of potential contamination. So please do not enter the gym after it is cleaned on Friday and the sanctuary after Saturday afternoon. We are disinfecting and wiping hard and porous surfaces with an EPA approved disinfectant.
- Bathroom doors will be propped open. An additional privacy screen will be in place for the Women’s bathroom.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in several locations throughout the building.
- We will remove from these rooms anything that impedes the cleaning crew’s ability to clean efficiently and effectively. (Hymn books, Bibles, pens, etc.)
Staff and Volunteers
- Each staff person and volunteer will undergo a temperature check and survey upon entry on Sunday morning.
- All staff and volunteers will wear masks. Worship leaders, praise team and speakers can remove their masks while singing and speaking but must put them on when they are through.
- Each tech volunteer, whether sound, video, or musician, will wipe his or her area down before and after each use.
What We Would Like You To Do
- Please use this link to RSVP for worship. Seating is available in the sanctuary, gym and pavilion. You can select which one you prefer when you RSVP.
- Please arrive at your designated arrival time to help with the flow and expediency of seating. Arrival times have been set up alphabetically by last name:
- A – E 8:50 AM
- F – J 8:55 AM
- K – O 9:00 AM
- P – Z 9:05 AM
- Individuals who are Kindergarten age and above are required to wear a cloth face covering to enter and remain inside. A cloth face covering is recommended but not required for children ages 2-pre-K. If you don’t have a mask one will be provided for you. (More info.)
- Social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained at all times. Please refrain from handshaking, hugging and kissing people other than your family members while on the premises.
- Kid’s check-in cart, Guest Center, Coffee Bar and Mailboxes will remain closed. The water fountains are turned off.
- Chairs have been arranged in the sanctuary, gym and pavilion to accommodate the 6 ft radius for family units. Large families of 4,5,6,7, will have assigned seats.
- Using a projector, screen, and PA system, viewing of the worship service is provided outdoors at the church. As long as social distancing is maintained, face coverings are not required outdoors. (Of course you can still wear one, if you wish.) Bring your own chairs for seating.
- Ushers will guide each family to their seats. When the service is over, dismissal will be led by the ushers, row by row.
- Hymnals, Bibles, pens are all removed. No paper Order of Worship will be printed. Use of projected lyrics will continue. Scripture will also be projected.
- No offering plate will be passed. Please continue to give online, by text to 84321, by mail, or by the offering receptacle placed at the back of the sanctuary and gym.
- Communion Sunday: We have packets which include individually wrapped, self-contained cup and wafer. Preparers will use gloves when handling the packets of elements, and servers will distribute the packets with tongs. If you wish to observe communion, but are not ready to attend in-person, you can do so by watching the live stream from your vehicle in the parking lot where ushers can serve you. Please park near the pavilion and flash your lights during the passing of communion to let the ushers know you would like to receive the elements.
- When the service is over, please go directly to the parking lot without congregating in the lobby or connector hallway.
- If you forget to RSVP: Walk-ins on Sunday will wait to be seated wherever seats are available.